Monday, November 15, 2010


As I've mentioned in previous posts, obsessive behavior is a family trait. I've given a long rest to used trucks and the stock market (never again to the latter), but have revisited an oldie but goodie: fitness. I used to go to the gym at UMM, but now I stick to the homegrown. Ernie and I are still doing the woodshed workouts--with headlamps--and I've added a few new wrinkles. I do push-ups in my office between students (I shoot for a hundred a day), do a hanging-from-the- rafters routine with Cara (what the heck is that? you wonder), and try to do other odds and ends. This past Saturday, for instance, I bear-crawled the length of a football field, and let me tell you, when I was done I was panting... like a bear. Do bears pant? Or do they just poop in the woods in silence?

1 comment:

  1. Are you up for a run saturday morning before the game?

    ReplyDelete