Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yesterday our hike seemed pretty tough after our workout, but today we seemed to breeze through it. We're off to a good start, but I know how challenging a challenge such as this can be when you begin fighting not just the workload but the monotony. Fortunately Jake and I have each other so we can pass the time dissecting Linsanity and what Tim Tebow will mean to the Jets, not to mention dreaming up new workout schemes. In case I didn't make the regimen clear yesterday, the goal is to do 40 workouts/hikes in an 8 week span. Basically its a second job where the pay is not money but physical prowess and glory. Probably I'll have to spend a lot of time trying to get the wifey to keep her hands off me!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you and Jake are going to be in some good shape! Also, really cool picture -- what is behind the bars? Miss you something awful.

    ReplyDelete