Monday, April 5, 2010

This is the stove that will allow us to boil off the maple sap at absolutely no cost. Of course, if you're interested in receiving a quart of Birch Wisdom Maple Syrup, shipping and handling is $19.95.

I brought the chipper down to the woodlot, so now it's time to ramp up production of Mike's Mulch. If you're into gardening, I can send you a 20 lb. bag at no charge (S&H $49.95).

The Gilkster made me these nifty boxes for hauling firewood out of the rough spots. This wood makes a beautiful addition to any hearth. If you wish I'll send a trial bundle free-of-charge--though you might want to pass along a gratuity of $99.99 to my shipping agent.

3 comments:

  1. Now Mom's going to worry about you burning down your shed! And mulching off your fingers. And breaking your neck driving around that wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stove looks much beter in your sugar shack than in the back of my garage, Mike. Your wood products "shipping & handling" seems in line with the nation's s&h fees. I am wondering though, when the "BUT WAIT! THAT"S NOT ALL..." line is coming. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure that the stove pipe is properly insulated and the stove is far enough from those wooden walls.
    When you are up and ready to roll with the syrup please send me $1.00 worth... for commenting in your blog.
    To all the blog followers I am out of the Bridgton jail and all charges were dismissed. Alas, poor Bernie Madoff is still in and willing to help Mike with any financial problems he may have.

    ReplyDelete