Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Here I am, racking the recesses, seeking something interesting to say. It's of little consolation to my conversation partners, perhaps, but at least I don't want to talk about the stock market anymore. I can't fathom why I found it so fascinating, other than the unfortunate character flaw of wanting something for nothing. But hey, that's the Wall Street way, so why should I be ashamed? Because it's not me, I guess; not to mention that you could also lose money you actually earned. And we all know the whole purpose of earning money is for tangible items, like used pickup trucks.

2 comments:

  1. HEY FIT GUY, since you've replaced your poetry with workout info, why don't you help me with something: what are exercises that will strengthen my arms and core (I need a stronger back for my fieldwork, and life) that I can do without sneakers or any props?
    Thank you! :-D

    ReplyDelete