Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Evening sets in Marshfield--though in other parts of the world it is more (4:00 P.M.) commonly known as afternoon. Listen, if I don't get a comment soon I'm going to do nothing but talk about the weather. This morning I was about to head out for my workout and clicked on Intellicast to see if I should put on another layer. I tapped in 04654 and the temperature reading was 62 degrees. I figured I must have typed in an incorrect digit and I was getting the weather for Atlanta or some place. But on closer inspection I see that I really did hit on Machias, ME. Turns out we had the highest morning temperature of any place in the continental U.S. So I ask you again, Global Weirding or what?

3 comments:

  1. I thought you sent it directly to him too! I did show Jake. --Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment! Comment! Comment! Need I say more to keep your blog going?

    ReplyDelete