Sunday, November 20, 2011

Self-portrait in the boonies. Finally I threw in the towel and got with the Facebook. Old high school friends, seeing a picture of Jake which I posted, say he's a dead ringer for me in my younger years. But look at that mug--I'm all nose. Jake, the lucky devil, has a perfect little pug nose. He's a kinder and gentler version of me, too, but I guess that's another story. So what have we established in my time doing this blog? I can't sing, I'm a mechanical nit-wit, and my nose is threatening to swallow my face. It's a wonder that I function at all...

2 comments:

  1. You function as the best Daddy in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Here's a craft project for Birch Wisdomers!

    http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2011/11/how-to_birch_wood_wreath.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+craftzine+%28CRAFT%29

    ReplyDelete