Saturday, July 17, 2010


Looks can be deceiving. You see LilipaLOSER (now why would her parents name her that?) checking out her Skip-Bo cards, feigning kindness and innocence? You see how you might get sucked in by her cute looks and winsome demeanor? Don't! Don't be fooled again. It's the small package that can be most lethal. I mean, I tried to be nice; and Lili pretended to be nice; but in the end I was the one who was "fat, old and stupid"--though not necessarily in that order. Anyway, while all this psychological warfare was going on, it was Emily "Dark Horse" Salcedo-Watson who won every game we played. I couldn't have won if Skip-Bo cards were raining from the sky.
Nevertheless, loser though I may be, I'm the real winner for having Jaime, Lorena and their "young ladies" (as my mother calls them) for friends.

2 comments:

  1. Haha you don't know how to spell Lili, MichaeLOSER

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I put something special in those scones just for you to enjoy hehehe...
    P.P.S. We really had a fantastic week with you guys

    ReplyDelete