Monday, July 5, 2010


This is when I was worse looking, before I got better looking, seeing as how this is only day one of our hike, fording our first stream, and, if you've been following here at Birch Wisdom, I get better looking every day, which has been confirmed by Cara, Jessie, Pop Pop, Mitch, my mother, my personal physician and my plumber, and, on top of that, if we don't digress too far from the fact that my last picture was taken on the fifth day (where obviously I was four whole days better looking than in this shot), you will now realize that not only am I criminally good-looking, but I am the absolute master of the run-on sentence. Whew, it's not as easy as it looks...

1 comment:

  1. What is that outfit? Is that a life preserver you're wearing? It doesn't look very deep, but better safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete