Sunday, July 25, 2010

This spider was blocking a treasure trove of wild raspberries, but I didn't have the heart to disrupt his beautiful web.

After numerous scratches and bug-bites I was able to harvest enough berries for a smoothie--but not enough for a pie. So sad. Still, at least we can add an edible to the list of provisions provided naturally on the homestead.

Now, onto important matters. Apparently there was a Birch Wisdom slamdown in Bridgton, when Max and Richard got together to disrespect my boring, misinformed blog. But I try, right? I try.

1 comment:

  1. "AU CONTRAIRE", mon ami! Your blog is not boring nor was it disrespected, but discussed.

    I think it puts a whole new meaning about life for those of us, who came from New York, and have learned to appreciate the simple and good life.

    In fact I look forward to seeing your great pictures and reading your "bon mots".

    Keep up the good work. By the way I have run out of steaks and I thought that this comment might help.

    Love ya,
    Pop

    ReplyDelete