Monday, January 4, 2010

I've got the upper hand now. My wife asked to see my "horror movie" photo; but I told her she'd have to request it like anybody else.
In other blog news, my mother isn't quite ready to commit to being a "follower." Pretends she's not sure how that works--but I know the truth. I joked with Cara yesterday that I would need to call my mother and pretend I had a ballroom dancing blog. That would suck her in. As it turns out, I did mention in my profile that I "dance in the woods." Makes me sound like an unreformed hippie, I know, but what it actually means is that I dance around like a 12-year-old goofball in my "Man-shed" for exercise. No need to feel self-conscious out there. Anyway, my mother told me in an e-mail that so long as I'm dancing in the woods, there's a swing class up at UMM I can join, but I just don't think I could keep up with the old gal.

1 comment:

  1. ok, I could not stop laughing at this one. You just need to add some upholstery/fabric talk about decorating the man-shed and I'll be here every day too!

    ReplyDelete