Friday, January 1, 2010


Perfect beginning to the New Year. I walked in the woods and thanked God for this slice of heaven. I love snow.


American Tao -- no. 3

Don't bother dressing like your boss.
On weekends he's putting on jeans
and a baseball cap and trying
to look more like you.

If you have to worry about
something being stolen, it would
be better if it was already gone.

Do you follow Jesus? I don't
care if the answer is yes or no;
but remember: Jesus found himself
in the desert. He never owned a
home. He was a nomadic man
in sandals.

So imagine you are meeting up
with friends for dinner. As the
conversation goes around in circles--
Chinese or Thai or Mexican--you
alone say nothing. You think,
"Wherever we go I will be happy.
I'm just here for the friends and food."

You know what else? You don't
need alcohol to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment