Monday, January 18, 2010


This action photo of Jessie playing Skip Bo is deceptive. I know what you're thinking, she looks so homey playing an innocent card game on a cold winter day. But if she's "homey," it's more in the sense of being a "gangsta." That's right, stone cold killer and she don't like to lose. In this photo, taken just moments ago, she's playing with her unsuspecting friends. But last night, when I took her on, I saw the true colors. Of course, entering the game I was talking trash; after all, I pretty much play games for a living. Be that as it may, she carved me up like a turkey. After one poorly played hand I said, "I guess I shouldn't have done that." You know what she said to console me: "Well, it was pretty dumb."
What's the old man to do?--I just love that girl so much!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too Daddy! And you did win one game in the end. ;-)

    ReplyDelete