Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Pretty soon this is going to be the Pictures of My Wife blog. Not a bad idea, probably get my followers into the double digits. Speaking of which, yesterday we had a wonderful time seeing Alice and Celia and I found out that Celia has a blog of her own and she's actively competing with me for followers. Well, there's a contest I'm sure to lose. Before I move on, I should mention that this photo was taken about an hour ago on the Rail-to-Trail in East Machias. It's just absolutely beautiful today, but there's a snowstorm on the way.

It's a good thing we went for a walk because I need to work off the delicious zeppole (sp?) that Richard made yesterday. I wonder what Eve is doing today, because she was popping those things into her mouth like popcorn. No doubt Richard told her they have zero calories. And Eve, one more thing, you're on Facebook all day but you can't be a follower of the Birch Wisdom? Come on now.

You see how it is, all because of Celia I need to go trolling for customers. I wish I'd taken a picture of Celia yesterday in the Salvation Army with Alice. I was thinking what a nice gift it would have been to Grandma Edith for her to see her legacy in action. And Mom, please, you're my mother for goodness sake: be a follower!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie made you "prime ribs" and didn't even get a mention. See what you get to eat next time you visit... just New York bagels.

    ReplyDelete