Thursday, February 18, 2010

This is the infamous Bridge to Nowhere; actually it's the Rim Rd. Bridge which connects East Machias to Machiasport--so I guess it's more like the Nowhere to Nowhere Bridge :) Enjoyed a solitary walk today and brought home some nice driftwood. Yesterday Cara and I went for a walk and I lugged home some of the old track. Don't know why I like rusty iron, but I guess I inherited that from my parents. Anyway, I recently realized how my favorite possessions are all found items--our Venice Iron Work sign, the A & P sign, beach glass I collected on Long Island. Perhaps I'll put up some pictures.
Tomorrow I'm going to cut wood with Greg out back, then go for a walk with Mitch in Roque Bluffs. I'll bring my camera on the walk so I should have some good ocean shots. And who knows, maybe I'll find my next favorite item washed up on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment