Saturday, June 19, 2010



Bachelor this week since Cara and Jessie went to NYC with Easy. So off to the Bold Coast I went to break in my boots and enjoy the ocean breeze. It was 67 degrees in Cutler; 81 degrees in Machias. Manhattan has to be what, 147 degrees? Now really, who goes to the concrete canyon in the summer when they own a lakeside cottage in Maine? Don't people usually try to get out of the city in summer? Easy tells me there'll be a lot of tourists in NY; that's for darn sure: nothing but tourists.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Debbie wants to know why you didn't call her when you saw the moose.
    They are CRAZY to be spending this weekend in NYC. Maybe they will appreciate Bog Lake a little more when they gat back. Happy Father's Day !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, Debbie was the first person I thought of when I "encountered" the moose. I took a picture of its fresh track, just to prove my tale, but didn't post it because of the abundance of pictures of wildflowers.

    ReplyDelete