Saturday, June 5, 2010


You may have noticed that here at Birch Wisdom the focus is typically on solitary pursuits, but we all, as 'ol Mick used to sing, need someone to lean on. Jessie, my little girl, graduates high school tomorrow. We had a party for her tonight--and I think I can say a good time was had by all!--and her friend Alex actually asked her if he could see some photos of her from her younger days. Wow, photo-sharing without Facebook. Makes a dinosaur such as yours truly happy, happy, happy...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it was a truly fantastic party... but Jessie was still the beauty of the day. Thank you for inviting both Debbie and myself to share this moment in all your lives. You and Cara should be proud of all your children. I know that I am the proudest grandfather in the world... and Cara, you are truly a GREAT cook. I love all of you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, it was an incredible night, one for the books (scrapbooks that is). And also, it was really nice to be able to see jess in those photos, not only because shes gorgeous but because i could hold them in my hand, most people only see photos online, it was really nice that i didnt have to sign in, theres nothing bigger than little things like that. -Alex

    ReplyDelete