Sunday, January 22, 2012

Remember the blurry pictures Cara took of Jessie Sweet? Well, obviously Jake is a chip off his mother's block. I asked him to take a picture of me when we were working out today so as to show you the crazy clothing I wear to exercise in the frigid temps, but he seems to have cut off half my head. Not only that, you don't get to see my furry boots, which was sort of the point of the whole thing. You see, the workouts we're doing would normally leave you in a pool of sweat, but it's been so cold that I don't know what's worse, my aching muscles or my frost-bit feeling toes. But, me, I look at the bright side: no blackflies.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great time despite the cold! I wish I could join both you and Jake but my fluorescent lit, protein drinking, everyone just looks at each other as they work out university fit center will have to suffice. That is, until the summer:)

    ReplyDelete