Monday, October 11, 2010

Pithy: concise and forcefully expressive. Right on, Judy. I'm going to go with that; in fact, I think I'll get straight on the horn with my agent and ask her to work out a new deal. Maybe I'll even hold out on my current blog contract and make them beg. Yeah, I won't write another word until I'm the highest paid pontificator in the blogosphere.
I so meant to get a picture of Jake and Jessie in tandem; alas, they were bookin' it back to school before I got a chance. Apparently there's nothing to do in Machias. Are you kidding me? Is this really a no horse town?
Tomorrow it's back to work and our usual 9:00 P.M. bedtime. What was the question again?

1 comment:

  1. Mike,

    yes you are definitely "pithy". Got this from a real dictionary which is becoming obsolete.{"brief, yet forceful and to the point, often with an element of wit"}

    You and Judy should get together and write the "great American novel"

    Just bring the dollar when you visit this weekend.

    ReplyDelete