Monday, December 6, 2010

As I waited to board my plane on Friday there was a report on the blaring TV that people were stuck on I-90 in Buffalo for 20 hours due to the "lake effect" storm. This, of course, was the exact route Cara and I would be traveling. But luck was with us all the way: we skirted one storm after another. Cleveland, Erie, Buffalo: we dodged them all. And then, still rolling 6's, we woke up to a snow day. After 24 hours of driving, we needed it. Plus I got to try out the Wovel (pictured above); it did a stellar job, as you can see below. It's a bit time-consuming, but the advertising is true: you can move a ton of snow with no sore back. It is a workout, though, which in my book is a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new wovel!! And you. :) Cannot wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "wovel" looks great... I think I may get one for Debbie.

    ReplyDelete