Thursday, December 9, 2010

When you eat at a place like this you must be punished. Of course, it was a week ago now that I ate there--first place Cara and I hit on the road--but it wouldn't surprise me if the sludge is still running through my veins.

So anyway, Jake didn't do anything wrong--no reason for him to suffer; but it's all about timing, don't you know. He happened to walk through the door (just home for tonight) at the exact moment I was about to begin my cheap-motel-room-workout in the comfort of my living room. Jake now calls it "Dad's crazy workout." Whatever.

Here's what we did:
Squats with 25 lb. barbells at each shoulder. 10 sets x 10 reps.
Burpees. As many as you can do in 30 seconds. 10 sets.
Bicycle situps. As many as you can do in 30 seconds. 5 sets.
Atomic situps. As many as you can do in 30 seconds. 5 sets.
Moutain climbers. Non-stop for 30 seconds. 3 sets.
Pull-ups. 12 reps x 3 sets.

Then you drink the smoothie, eat the eggs and curl up on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment