Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wow. 3 comments: made my day! But, alas, no photos. Cara and I went for a walk on Eldon's road, but didn't get far because it was like a tunnel of snow with all the bowed-over trees. Looked so cool that Cara said we should go home and get the camera, which I had of course forgotten. But then when we got home I decided I had to wash the cars and never went back out. Too much information about nothing? Well, that's about all I got in me during the Sunday afternoon swoon. Sometimes it is just very, very important to lay down on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. Here's to comment #4!

    This weekend I borrowed a coworker's Rolling Stone magazine so I could read the Keith Richard's excerpt. After 10 pages of the rambling drivel I was pretty sure I didn't need to read the book either. Though I will if its on the way, if not, you can leave it for our next trip up there.

    Max and I wish you were closer too. Then you could join in on our sibling squabbling. When Max calls my spinach gratin preparations "white s%$#" And then tells me I have no ambition. Ok I admit that may be what I'm hearing, not what Max is actually saying. But that's the reason why we might need you to get in the middle. You are the middle child after all!

    ReplyDelete