Saturday, December 18, 2010



I did the photos backwards--Jake, the manchild wonder, and Cara, my lady love, were supposed to be walking towards you. It would be like one of those flip books from your childhood. I thought I did it right--in the mode of the last will be first--but, you know what?!!!--I messed up again! Another exclamation point? Are you kidding?? BAM!!!!!!!

Today I texted like a teenager. Apparently Jake changed his relationship status on Facebook, and even though I'm the last human being alive who doesn't have a Facebook page and spend as much time as I possibly can alone in the woods, the peeps thought I was the one to contact to get the scoop and the skinny.

Well, I suppose it would have been pointless to contact Jake himself; he just doesn't believe in the blah, blah, blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment