Saturday, March 13, 2010

No photos again: bad blogger! Jessie took the camera with her to visit friends at UMaine, which I guess is her right since it's her camera. Too bad though because first Cara and I encountered a mess of wild turkeys, then today I could have had a close-up of a beautiful woodpecker. We've been having one sunny day after another, so the future photos will be without snow. When I started this here blog we were buried; now it's nothing but birdsong and joy. (Actually, happy though I may be, people seem a bit frazzled to me. Do you think the economy is wearing them down?)
We'll jar two more pints of maple syrup tonight. Progress at the woodlot has been slow but steady. Cara informs me that she just finished four loaves of bread. Oh, the happy homestead! Man, I just might be the kind of person known in the trade as a... bore.

No comments:

Post a Comment