Sunday, March 21, 2010

We just returned from a birthday bash in Bridgton. "Pop" Cirillo celebrated his Seven-oh! with surprise guests Fred from Portland, Jimmy and Nancy from Long Island and Hamish and Susan from Rhode Island. Local color was added by Greg from Naples and Betty and Janet--the girls next door. Debbie put out a spread that will take me a couple of weeks to work off in the woodlot. Delicious!!!!

It was also the birthday of the beautiful girl pictured above. She's a grown-up minus one (17) and we are very proud of her. She has come a long way and she is healthy, happy and, I've got to say it again: beautiful. Her special guest was her boyfriend Ron. He's a nice young man--and how can he not be, he does his own maple syrup!

I mentioned a few posts ago how much I love the old junk I've found for free here and there. Evie is holding a water company drain cap we found on the side of the road in Bridgton. I will display it prominently and it will always remind of this time when my hope has been so fully rejuvenated.

4 comments:

  1. Because you love comments, and I love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I think that Eve must become a follower! I hope she's reading this.... hint hint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That water cover is almost as beautiful as the girl holding it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with both Cara and Jessie.(Do I get another dollar?)

    ReplyDelete