Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The next best thing to winning the lottery is writing a successful diet book. You basically come up with a simpleton idea that can be summarized in a sentence, then bloat it out to a couple hundred pages of rah-rah self-help drivel. Right up my alley--so what am I waiting for? A few years ago I had an idea for a diet book for men called Gut-be-Gone (you know, something for the git-r-done crowd). Never did anything with the idea, obviously, but that didn't stop me from dreaming a new scheme. This one is based on my actual own eating habits of late. It's the S.O.S. Plan, where you subsist on salad, oatmeal and smoothies. Anybody want to do the actual work of putting this bad boy together while I sit around plotting the next big thing? No point in me getting my hands dirty; after all, I'm just an idea man.

No comments:

Post a Comment