Tuesday, September 21, 2010

These aren't just trees, Brother Max, these are Appalacian Trail trees. So why's it look like all the boring pictures I take behind my house? Well, you gotta put the birch in Birch Wisdom, am I right? Do you know that hospital patients with windows facing woods heal quicker and with less complications and that kids who spend time outdoors do better in school? Nature--we need it.

I'm so proud of Jake. Got himself a j-o-b in the accounting department of a logistics company in Bangor. He's really putting it all together--and he's handsome to boot.

Hopefully we'll see Jake this weekend, and if we do I'll be sure to take some shots in case anybody doubts how good-looking the chip-off-the-old-block is--plus my beloved brother will get off my case about my propensity to avoid the human element when taking pictures for this world-famous blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you too, Jakie! and I love the shot of the trail. That's where I hope to be next year some time, right after I sell my house, move to Portland, OR and visit India.

    ReplyDelete