Monday, September 27, 2010

This here shanty town is where migrant workers for Cherryfield Foods stay when raking blueberries. I've always wanted to take a picture of it, sort of reminds you that food doesn't just magically appear on grocery store shelves. Oddly, after I took the picture I found a dollar on the ground. It made me think of how some raker was out breaking his back, then lost a bit of his wages. Not an easy life.

Now, my dear mother-in-law: selling houses, hoofing all over India: you've got the Spirit! Right now the fossil is on display in Mrs. Muholland's 3rd grade classroom, but next time you're this way, I'll make sure to show it off. One thing about fossils is that they make you wonder how anybody could hold one in their hands and not believe in evolution.

Well, I'd say that's my opinion; but I'm just stating the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment