Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mike R's Used Cars is Back! Or, should I say, ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies. Bottom-line: I got to feed the crazy bone lest it morph into something scary, try to take over the whole operation. What's all that got to do with the Sweet? She's a stockholder in the business, an early investor in the legendary 1972 LeMans. Yup, she and Jake (my other stockholder) got to watch the old man turn $2000 into $1000 practically overnight. As a businessman I make a good social worker.
Did a couple of new exercises today. This morning Ernie and I worked a wooden box (that was formerly used to haul firewood on the back of the 4-wheeler) into our routine. We did step-ups with a kettle-bell in each hand. We also used the ramp to do incline and decline push-ups. Then, this afternoon, I did a combo box jump burpee pull-up (x5) in between bouts of double-unders. Gassed me good.

No comments:

Post a Comment