Monday, September 26, 2011

Hard to believe that a week ago I was freezing my tail-feathers, sleeping in a lean-to at the base of Mt. Katahdin with a knit hat on my head and a few layers on my body; today I sat in my office clammy and over-heated as Indian summer worked its magic. I'm not complaining, mind you, as I do love that sunshine. Plus I got a nice sweat going in the shed in my daily workout with my beloved son. You see, I like nothing better than cleaning the body from the inside out by working up a good head of steam--I just don't like it when I'm in my work clothes doing nothing more strenuous than delivering guidance lecture #17.
Well, tomorrow it's back to the short-sleeved K-Mart shirt and a nice stroll along the river after work. That should suit just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment