Wednesday, September 21, 2011

If the Almighty is going to talk to you, chances are it's going to be when you're hanging out in a place like this. Usually the voice in my head says things like, "don't fall!" But what I think about, for the most part, is love. How blessed I am knowing that I'm going to drag my aching body home to hugs and kisses and a hot cup of tea. That there are people rooting for me to be safe and sound and happy. And even if my hiking partners are off somewhere in the distance, I am still never alone.

1 comment:

  1. hey mike, glad your still blogging. I enjoy your words of wisdom greatly. I thought you'd like to know that I am taking a firefighting class & we've been encouraged to do some crossfit workouts. No one really knew/heard anything about besides me. Hope your staying in happy and healthy the same.

    Matthew

    ReplyDelete