Friday, September 23, 2011

Thinking of cruising down to Bar Harbor tomorrow. Go for a little hike in Acadia, check out the Wild Gardens, walk along the waterfront where the QE2 is docked, then enjoy some Thai food. Yeah, it sounds like a plan.
I just did some Tabatas (look 'em up on-line) that wiped me out pretty good. Haven't done burners like that in a while. In the meantime, Jake did a farmer's carry around the whole property with a couple of dumbbells. He returned in a healthy lather.
So I'm sure we'll enjoy the crusty bread (purchased at Machias's own wine & cheese shop!) and fresh veggies (picked up at Machias's own farmer's market!) that we got on our way home from work.
The honey and me, we drove in together today, so the "commute" was really more like a date.
That's the way to live your life, my friends: with love and gusto!

No comments:

Post a Comment