Tuesday, October 4, 2011


OK, twist my arm: here's a picture of Jessie inside her new dorm. Speaking of arms, Jake had his prison tattoo re-worked by a Friend of Richard, who is an actual artist. She did a beautiful job--I'll have to take a picture of it and put it up here on the blog. Speaking of Richard, and speaking of blogs, I posted my own comment because Richard called on the phone and said his comment wouldn't post. Others have complained of the same thing. Maybe my brother Max can set up a blog for me that doesn't run through blogger. In the meantime, and I don't mean to suggest that I can read the man's mind, but I think Richard wanted to say something to the effect that Jessie is the most beautiful girl in all creation. Well, I can read my own mind, and that's what I'm thinking...

2 comments:

  1. She certainly is a "BEAUTY"...and I am very proud to be her grandfather. Love her very, very much!!!

    ReplyDelete