Sunday, February 19, 2012

I love a chili Sunday--but not so much as I love my Chilly P. !!!! 'Course she left me for the weekend so the absence is making my heart grow fonder and fonder. But then, on the other side of the coin, she left crowin' over the fact that she was going to see Jessie Sweet and I was not, and that's more like a dagger through the heart. Plus, you know what, Jake and I had a great time doing man stuff. For instance, we just got done enjoying some serious Linsanity. For all you sports fans, let me break it down for you: the New York Knickerbockers defeated the champion Mavericks with Jeremy Lin scoring 28 points to go with 14 assists and 5 steals. Spike Lee, who's slated to make an appearance at Colby, was sitting courtside in a facsimile Harvard jersey with Lin emblazoned on the back. Go Colby, go Harvard, go Spike, go Linsanity!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment