Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Looking forward to Friday. Jake and I will do the final squat crazy workout, then settle in for a night of Linsanity. I used to love to go to Knicks games, and in fact can remember the very first game I attended when I was 12 years old. I can also remember the first (and so far only) game that Jake attended. He was four years old and not quite ready for the cacophony of Madison Square Garden. No matter how much ice cream and other junk I bought him, he just kept tugging at my arm, begging to go home. Now I'm sure Jake would be more than happy to go to a game, but for some reason Machias does not have an NBA team. Anyway, I truly thought I was done being a basketball fan--had completely lost interest. But man, do I wish Jeremy Lin the best. It is just such an awesome story. I guess nice guys don't finish last after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment