Monday, March 7, 2011

I bet a lot of people spent the day sneaking peaks out the window just to watch the snow melt. Soon as it's clear I'm going to go on about a 25 mile walk--and I'm not exaggerating. I'm hoping to walk from Machias to Harrington on the Sunrise Trail. It's a flat, straight shot, so if there are any interested parties in joining me for all or part of this jaunt, gimme a holler.

This morning I decided to break the routine of 3 sets of this, that and the other and simply did 25 burpee pull-ups. Then in the afternoon we did 5 sets of the jump rope fandango with a focus on the medicine ball. So it was jump rope/up dog/down dog, jump/squat-press, jump/woodchopper, jump/Russian twist, jump/push-up (decline/incline). Finished with sit-ups. Sorry about the monotony of the detail. Definitely time for a fresh something something.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it would be a wonderful walk. Wish I could join you.

    ReplyDelete