Monday, January 3, 2011

I just hung up the phone with Max, signing off by telling him how I wished he was here, since I was in the process of making my world-famous french toast--which, as loyal readers will remember, he can consume in epic quantities; but, alas, in this fractured world families are scattered hither, thither and yon. Well, here's to thinking of you, big bro! (I don't say Big Brother due to the spooky connotations.)

Sort of sad to see all the young people shove back off to college. But, then again, I was sort of glad to see all the young people shove off back to college. Life is like that, right? The old yin and the yang.

Some people (Jessie, Jessie, Jessie) are so sweet that they'll set their alarm just so they can cuddle with you on their last day home. Oh my oh my, I'm such a lucky guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment